Manage episode 292321887 series 2434430
Welcome to another episode of the Conversations for Financial Professionals podcast where we are shaping the next generation of financial advice.
Today we have Dr. Annie Emprima-Martin. Annie is the owner of One.Emprima (https://oneemprima.com/) where she teaches people how to recognize cognitive dissonance and conflict within the body so they can harness what is needed to propel themselves in business and life.
She holds a doctorate degree in metaphysics, graduate level training in positive psychology, and undergraduate in business and associates in criminal justice.
Welcome to the podcast!
- What types of bondage come from not being aware of your personal money story? Annie tells all! (4:38)
- Annie discusses money stories with us. Where do they come from and how do they evolve? (6:05)
- Annie describes what part our post-modern consumerism play into money stories? (11:07)
- Annie tells us the freedom that you can experience from uncovering your personal money stories. (14:35)
- Annie and I talk about the difference between a coach vs therapist vs planner advisor. (20:23)
- Hear firsthand from Annie why you need a coach to maintain your freedom. (24:45)
Resources: Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here to receive my 10 Tips for jumpstarting your financial services career.
To listen to previous podcast episodes or to by receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here.
Subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
Want to connect with me? Join my exclusive “tribe” by clicking here.
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!