Manage episode 289961119 series 2434430
Welcome to another episode of the Conversations for Financial Professionals podcast where we are shaping the next generation of financial advice.
I hope that you have enjoyed Season 1. I am really excited about Season 2 and what we have in store for you. During this bonus episode, I am going to recap everything from Season 1, including a one-word takeaway from each Season 1 interview.
I will also give you a sneak peek of what to expect in season 2 on topics and guests!
- Why I revamped the podcast (1:54)
- How did I determine the Season 1 podcast theme? (3:29)
- Episode 1 - Seth Godin - (SAGE) (5:07)
- Episode 2 - Cameron Huddleston - (COMPASSION) (6:44)
- Episode 3 - Bob Veres - (CONSIDERATE) (8:37)
- Episode 4 - Neil Patel - (RESOURCEFULNESS) (11:08)
- Episode 5 - Gary Clement - (STUDIOUS) (13:58)
- Episode 6 - Brad Klontz - (INNOVATIVE) (20:17)
- Episode 7 - Ana Trujillo Limon - (THOUGHTFUL) (22:47)
- Episode 8 - Rob Bertman - (VIGILANT) (26:55)
- Episode 9 - Jacqueline Schadeck - (INSPIRATION) (30:10)
- Episode 10 - Andy Andrews - (PERSPECTIVE) (34:20)
- Season 2 preview (38:55)
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here to receive my 10 Tips for jumpstarting your career.
Listen to previous podcast episodes, clicking here.
To receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here.
Subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
Want to connect with me? Join my exclusive “tribe” by clicking here.
Want to collaborate? Click here.
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!