Manage episode 218422109 series 2288880
S2E30: What's Spanish for Party?
Recipe: Fiesta Burgers with Chiles, Cotija and Zesty Fries (Feeds 2)
For tonight's recipe, you'll need:
- EQUIPMENT: mixing bowl, lg pan, regular plate, cutting board, sharp knife, tongs or spatula, med pot, colander, tablespoon
- BASICS: olive oil, salt, pepper
- MEAT: 1 lb 80/20 ground beef
- PRODUCE: 2 cups arugula, 1 yukon gold potato, 1 beefsteak tomato
- DAIRY: 1/4 cup cotija crumbles
- CANS & BOTTLES: 1 sm can green chiles
- DRY & PACKAGED: 2 of your favorite burger buns
121 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 28 mins duration .