Manage episode 265238290 series 1863887
This Episode Starts As Potentially Answering Questions or Giving Mt. Rushmore But Turns Into A Ranting of Thoughts On My Mind…Primarily Around Not Being Robbed of Internal Joy & Happiness For Any Reason, Most Specifically Social Media. There's Extreme Benefit In Looking Objectively Inward On What Serves Your Emotions Best To Build Up Your Mind, Body, & Soul And Acting Accordingly To What You Find… In My Humble Opinion That Is! This Episode Turns Into A Lot of Rambling, However Some of It May Actually Be of Interest and Help You In Some Way…So Stick Around, You’re Gonna Love It!
- Recapping Recent Days & Adjusting On The Fly
- Turning 35 and Feeling Extremely Thankful & Grateful With Life
- Loving Getting Older and Wanting More Gray Hair
- Falling In Love With Taking Long Weight Walks and Why You Should Too
- Using Playground Equipment As An Exercise Program This Summer…If You Feel Safe
- Not Losing The Joy of Playing With No Rhyme or Reason
- A Deep Dive Into The Perils of Social Media To Our Happiness
- Looking Objectively At Our Own Emotions & Triggers
- Get Out of The Mucked Up World If Necessary…and It Probably Is
- Why It's Important To Create Space To Work On Your Mind, Body, and Soul
- My Thoughts On What The Mind, Body, & Soul Are
- The Meaning of Our Lives That Goes Beyond Our Own Lives
- Songs To Listen To, Shows & Movies To Watch, Lincoln Confusion… And More!
Follow Zarate Fitness Related Content At The Following Places:
Also...Are You Interested In Weekly FREE Email Full of Good Reads, Schedules, and A Ton Of Tips, Ideas, and Ways To Increase Health, Fitness, and Happiness Delivered Right To Your Email Instead Of Checking All Over The Place? Me Too!! Sign Up Below And Sit Back and Keep Living The Good Life!