Manage episode 244475887 series 1863887
This Week’s Episode Is A 2 Session Conversation In 1 Episode, and You’re Gonna Love It! The First Half Is A Recap of Life, Vacations, Sushi, and All Things Awesome With The Finks. Then We Start A 7 x 7 With Only 2 Topics Covered But We Did Get A Guest Appearance From The One and Only Donna Rouse and We Discuss Board Games and Smells. Then The Second Half Is A Chat Fantastic With Just Chad Fink As We Discuss Everything From Halloween To Hope & Despair…Plus A Ton More! Stick Around For The Fun, You Are Going To Love It!
- A Deep Rambling Intro About Pens
- Running and What Workouts Look Like These Days
- Board Games and Why They Might Be Overrated
- Favorite Smells On Earth…Like Fresh Cut Grass
- Talking To Your Neighbors To Make The World Seem Ok
- The Best Animals On Earth
- Is A Full Moon Causing Hysteria True or A Myth?
- Learning How To Wrench and Why It’s So Important
- The Best Fast Food Items From All The Favorite Places
- Are Historical Figures Overly Criticized or Not
- The Perfect Steak That You Might Not Know About But You’ll Love
- Advice That Every 18-22 Year Old Needs
- Is There More Hope or Despair For The Future
- Candy Corn, Concerts, Cinnamon Rolls, Housing Trays of Brownies, and More!
Follow Zarate Fitness Related Content At The Following Places…
ALSO… ARE YOU Interested In Weekly FREE Email Full of Good Reads, Schedules, and A Ton Of Tips, Ideas, and Ways To Increase Health, Fitness, and Happiness Delivered Right To Your Email Instead Of Checking All Over The Place? Me Too!! Sign Up Below And Sit Back and Keep Living The Good Life!