Manage episode 227409486 series 1234823
Learn the REAL secret about getting more speaking gigs!
Our guest today, Davide Di Giorgio, shares his story about how he went from being a teacher to a speaking coach. We also teamed up to deliver you some exciting news and offer!
You won't want to miss this offer!
We talk about:
- The magic of being on stage in front of people - Transition from teacher to becoming a speaker coach - One tip for dreamers who would love doing a TED talk - The REAL secret to getting more speaking gigs - The Research behind securing a speaking gig -Why we created the Speaker’s Secret Gig List!
What you need to know about Speaker's Secret Gig List:
- First 50 people in Feb
- Special pricing of just $27/month
- Full all access to all future training up our sleeve
- We really want to overdeliver for our Founding Member VIPers!
Get Access Now!
Davide Di Giorgio is an international bestselling author, keynote speaker, TEDx speaker, and leadership coach. As one of the world’s leading speaking experts, he’s worked with thousands of on-purpose speakers, performers, executives, and leaders across multiple industries for more than twenty-five years with his signature UNapologetic approach and brand.
He’s also an award-winning theater producer, acclaimed educator, and entrepreneur. He’s been featured around the world in major media for his work as Founder of the unWorld Leaders Network and Creator of the Mastermind and Speaker Experience at Sea.
His philanthropic endeavor, Project UNx dares to tackle bullying and build confidence and self-esteem while funding dream projects for high school performing arts students.
Originally from Toronto, Davide now lives in his dream city, San Diego, with his dream husband Heath and their dog, Galileo.
- “People look up to people who can present well.” - Davide Di Giorgio
- “I love books because it feels like it's got some magical fairy dust around giving people credibility, sharing their message and just being another tool that people can buy for a low ticket item price point to really get to know you better and decide if they want to invest more in your other products and services.” - Laura Petersen
- "The conversion goes up, the more real and authentic you can be." - Davide Di Giorgio
- "You have to be out there, sharing it [book], promoting it and giving a little bit of value so people come in and want to learn more." - Laura Petersen