182: 6 Powerful Questions to Ask Yourself To Think Bold, Be Bold, and Communicate More Boldly with Chris Cumby
Manage episode 235530870 series 1234823
Psychology of sales from a Master Salesperson....Gamification for sales success...hold to be more bold for bigger success in business and life...and more!
That's what in store for you in this episode with the incredible Chris Cumby!
A few podcast episode highlights:
- Chris lives in the Emerald Coast of Florida but is from Toronto
- Advice for people going through big changes or big moves
- What is “The Hero Within”?
- Good advice: Have a Coach
- Brendan Bouchard
- Abundance by Peter Diamandis
- Bold by Peter Diamandis
- Visioneer: The Peter Diamandis Story - Nick Nanton - SpaceX
- What is the root of the word “selling”?
- P.O.S.E. to Close
- Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Tips from how Chris closed million dollar deals
- How to play the game every day to win in business
- The story of the two wolves and how that applies to our psychology of all we do.
- 6 Powerful Questions to ask yourself…
- Who am I?
- What do I want?
- Why do I want it?
- What feeling will I feel when I get it?
- Why do I want that feeling?
- Why is that feeling missing now?
- The “ABCD” of journaling and goal setting
- How to set yourself up to win everyday
- ChristopherCumby.com (for free book, The Game, etc)
Serial Entrepreneur, Sales Expert, and Coach, Christopher Cumby, the “Kick A$$ Sales Guy” works with organizations and individuals to master their game in both business and personal development. Christopher is the founder of Integrity Marketing Inc., and co-founder of both Think Bold, Be Bold Ventures and Mavericks Mastermind.
He is the author of “The Success Playbook,” and founder of The Success Playbook Series, a complete step-by-step process designed for the go-getters to advance to the top of their game.
With 20+ years of experience in the industry, Cumby has mastered the gamification of money making in sales and revenue. After coaching and mentoring countless business owners, CEO’s, and other high-profile individuals, he found a consistent trend with their results. It was clear that utilizing gamification in selling brought out the competitive spirit of his clients, helping them level up their skill set and show up with a positive mindset. Christopher now helps entrepreneurs to launch their sales strategically using step-by-step tactics, ensuring they win and have fun in the process.
Cumby has been featured on The Brian Tracy T.V. Show, NBC, ABC, CBS, and Fox networks. He has also been highlighted on numerous podcast shows on iTunes and other platforms.
Christopher’s expertise can be summarized as "helping those around him achieve positive growth while making a ton of money in the process."
- “Walk as far as you can see, and you can see a little further.” - Chris Cumby
- “Win the day, today.” - Chris Cumby
- "There's magic in the start!" - Chris Cumby
- "If you have tons of testimonials...why not share all that?" - Chris Cumby
- "I think when you started getting the haters, you know you've really made it!"
- "There's an emotional connection to someone else who's gone before you." - Chris Cumby
- "You can't outperform the image of yourself." - Chris Cumby
- "When you write goals, you own it in that moment." - Chris Cumby
- "When you know who you are, you'll know what you want." - Chris Cumby
- "85% of people want to write a book, but not many do." - Chris Cumby