184: 5 Turbo Copy Wording Hacks from Eric Siu and Yaniv Masjedi at Marketing School Live #MSlive2019 in Los Angeles
Manage episode 237763742 series 1234823
At Marketing School Live in LA run by Eric Siu and Neil Patel, there was a session that Eric (CEO of Single Grain) lead a discussion with Yaniv Masjedi (the CMO of Nextiva) and they shared 5 of their favorite copywriting hacks...quick, easy phrases to use or swap to improve your copy, headlines, and more.
5 Turbo Copywriting Hacks
- "the right way”
- "the laws of ___” or “The X number of laws for ___”
- “it simply works!”
- instead of “demo,” say “personalized webinar”
These five items are fast and easy to start using right away to improve your copy. Try them out in headlines, blog article titles, video titles, email subject lines, landing pages, Facebook ads, and more!
Then, let me know what works for you! I'm @LaptopLaura on the social channels!
THE BEST (FREE) BOOK WRITING RESOURCES
Head over to CopyThatPops.com/free
Where you can get access to some new free training.
- An hour-long workshop I call the “Book Profit Blueprint”
- Email training material sent to you spread out over a few weeks to share more insights
- A great book writing checklist
- And more!
All free, in exchange or your email. :)
Take Action Now on Your Bestselling Book!
- TRAINING on hitting Amazon bestseller [free]
- COMMUNITY of new and growing nonfiction authors! [free]
- ACCELERATOR: How to write a great book & hit bestseller! [not free ;)]
Read & Learn More: