Manage episode 292997150 series 2431956
Episode 710 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. In the Old Testament, sometimes the word “everlasting” is used to describe laws given to Israel. Therefore, some Messianic Jews say we should keep these laws. Why is the word “everlasting” used to describe these ordinances?
2. Is the 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth literal, or is this describing the church age?
3. I am a part of a church where the pastor came out and said that he had an affair. Is there a biblical method on how to proceed? If he comes back to pastoring how long should he wait before he re-enters the ministry?
4. Must I be formally ordained in order to pastor a church or plant a church?
5. The Bible says that Jesus is a the right hand of the Father, so does that mean that there are two different gods?
6. Should communion, the Lord’s Supper, be open to anyone visiting the church or should it be closed for members only?
7. I had a pastor say we shouldn’t label ourselves as sinners but saint. What are your thoughts on this?Today’s Offer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.Resources