Manage episode 250856194 series 2431956
Episode 361 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. “Christ our righteousness,” I read this in the Bible many times. What does "Christ our righteousness" mean and how does it apply to us?
2. Many years ago a preacher said the devil cannot hear your thoughts only God can hear your thoughts. So, for most all of those years I pray silently so the devil can't hear my worries and concerns. Does the Bible say anything about the privacy of prayer with God?
3. What does it mean when you say that, “Jesus was raised for our justification”?
4. Is God the author of sin and evil?
5. Will I still be married to my wife when we’re in heaven?