Manage episode 298181735 series 2431956
Episode 756 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Are Christians required to keep Old Testament dietary laws?
2. What does the Bible say about Karma?
3. I understand that scripture is to be understood as the sole source of divine revelation; the only inspired, infallible, final, and authoritative norm of faith and practice. However, I have heard a theologian say that while this is true, scripture is to be interpreted in and by the church. Doesn’t this give the church more authority than scripture alone?
4. Follow up question: if Christians are not required to keep Old Testament dietary laws, are Jews who believe in Jesus required to?
5. Does the Bible say anything about Marxism?
6. What does it mean to be under the law?Today’s Offer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.Resources