Manage episode 250245900 series 2431956
Episode 357 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. In Matthew 7:21–23, where Jesus says to people “I never knew you” does this apply to lukewarm Christians? How do you know if this passage applies to you or not?
2. In Psalm 51 David says, “Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.” Does this mean that David was worried that he would lose his salvation? Is this how we should respond to our sin?
3. Can an unmarried Christian live with their significant other?
4. Does being spiritually mature mean that I will no longer struggle with my sin? Not that I’ll be perfect, but that it won’t be as hard to fight against my sin?
5. Is the Gospel truly for everyone?
6. What will heaven be like?