Manage episode 294545955 series 2431956
Episode 724 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What does it mean that Jesus “emptied himself,” as Paul says in Philippians 2:7?
2. There are so many different denominations, and even within those no one agrees on everything 100%. I am having anxiety about if I don’t agree with a certain pastor or elder about everything. Is this ok or what should we do when experiencing these tensions?
3. In Luke 9:23, what does Jesus mean when he says that we must “deny ourselves” and “take up our cross”?
4. It seems like Paul often refers to Jesus as “Lord” but he refers to the Father as “God.” Why doesn’t Paul explicitly refer to Jesus as “God”? John seems to make it clear that Jesus is God, but Paul doesn’t. Is there something special about the title “Lord,” and that is why he mainly calls Jesus “Lord”?
5. For children who die in the womb, what is their status in heaven?Today’s Offer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.Resources