Manage episode 239524461 series 2431956
Episode 245 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Romans 3:11 says no one seeks God. Is the Bible speaking literally here? It certainly looks like people seek after God. What do you think?
2. Who changed Jesus' name from Yeshua to Jesus?
3. Does Luke 9:27 teach that the kingdom of God would come before some of his disciples died? I’m confused about this.
4. Is it wrong to pray to Jesus instead of God the Father?
5. Is salvation really by grace? Is there really no place for our works? If this is true why isn’t everyone teaching this?