Manage episode 297944140 series 2431956
Episode 753 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. A family member recently came out as gay and this has been incredibly difficult for him. I am confused on how to respond to him in a Christian way. What should I do?
2. A friend of mine is thinking of starting his own church and installing himself as the pastor. Is this something we should be comfortable with?
3. Does the Bible mean something entirely different to its original audience than it does for me?
4. Does Christianity require a dress code?
5. In Isaiah 65, when it speaks about the new heavens and the new earth, it seems to say that people still die there. But in Revelation 21 it says that there will be no more death. Can you explain this?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.