Manage episode 250147558 series 2431956
Episode 356 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. What’s the difference between Christianity and other religions? Why can you say we don’t worship the same God?
2. Would it be a bad idea to date this guy who has a past? He mentioned that before he became a Christian, he was having sex with other girls and was drinking a lot. He says that God has delivered him from that. Is it a bad thing to want to be with him if I know that God has forgiven him? I was hoping to get your thoughts on that.
3. What is Jeremiah referring to when he talks about the “great and unsearchable things”?
4. How can I figure out my spiritual gift so I can become more of a blessing to my church?
5. How important is it for a Christian to have powerful experiences of God working in their lives?