Manage episode 242260222 series 2431956
Episode 272 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. My question is about Exodus 17:8-13. Is the imagery here foreshadowing Golgotha and the crucifixion? I would love to hear your thoughts.
2. I’m really struggling in my prayer life. When I pray it feels like God isn’t there or isn’t listening. Can you please tell me what the Bible says about this?
3. If Jesus conquered sin and death, why does God still allow suffering and death to happen? Why do faithful Christians still suffer and die?
4. How do you understand Jesus where he said that he was the way the truth and the life? Based on that, do you think it’s good or proper for churches to build relationships with people of other faiths, like pastors getting to know the local rabbi or Imam?
5. Psalm 103 says, “The LORD works righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.” How do you understand this passage?