Manage episode 251117270 series 2431956
Episode 363 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Some people think that the greatest challenge facing the church is pluralism. They seem to worry about America changing and moving away from being a Christian nation. Should we be concerned?
2. I have been in a relationship for several years. Something always told me that we aren't perfect for each other. We had a son. We are trying to get right with God. He is not a Christian, but he is traditional in our culture? How would that work?
3. Why did Jesus have to be baptized if he was already fully God?
4. Is the book of Genesis historically true?
5. How do we read the Bible in a Christ centered way?
6. How do I know if I’m called to be a missionary?
7. How can I stop questioning my salvation?