Manage episode 295074246 series 2431956
Episode 728 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What was God doing before he created the universe?
2. I am wondering, what does the Bible say about suicide?
3. In 2 Peter 2:20, it seems like Peter is saying people can lose their salvation, but in John 6 and 10 it seems like Jesus says we can’t lose our salvation. How do we make sense of these verses?
4. Following up to a previous answer you gave about the “us” in Genesis 1:26. Doesn’t the “us” in Genesis also indicate the presence of the Holy Trinity?
5. How and why did people divide the Bible into its books, chapters, and verses?Today’s Offer
Evensong by Keith and Kristyn Getty
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.Resources
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Available 24 hours – 1-800-273-8255