Manage episode 250554860 series 2431956
Episode 360 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. I am really struggling with lust and feel that I might be one of the people that the Bible says will not inherit the kingdom of God. I have tried to remain celibate and bury my feelings and hope they go away, but they haven’t.
2. In the first chapter of Job beginning in verse 6, I have a minor and major question. Minor being “sons of God” is this referring to the fallen angels? More so I have heard it said that Satan or the Satan is referring to the adversary. In my opinion, depending on who it is changes the whole reason for Job’s trials and tribulations.
3. How should we understand, “Abraham’s Bosom”?
4. What does Paul mean about head coverings in 1 Corinthians? Does this still apply today?
5. What does it mean when Paul talks about speaking in tongues building up the individual, but someone who prophesies build up the church?