Manage episode 231676634 series 12333
Daniel and Manton react to a 9to5Mac article detailing purported changes coming in iOS 13. They weigh the significance of multi-window support on the iPad, and what it means for Marzipan and the future of the Mac. Daniel anticipates using his unopened Amazon Echo, getting the two off on a discussion about Siri’s continuing shortcomings, and whether WWDC will bring any major new updates to the technology.
Many thanks to our sponsor this week:
- Linode: Cloud Hosting for You. Use promo code coreint2019 for $20 credit when you sign up.
- iOS 13 Leaks: – Gui Rambo reporting for 9to5mac.
- Apple Arcade – Apple’s forthcoming subscription gaming service.
- Amazon Echo (2nd Generation) – The Echo device sitting unopened in Daniel’s office.
- HomePod – The Apple device occasionally butting in to Daniel’s family life.
- Siri Intents – Documentation about Apple’s 3rd party extension support for Siri.
- Time to Play Fair – Spotify’s complaint against Apple’s business practices.
372 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 51 mins duration .