Manage episode 230460555 series 2097618
Cindy Nicholson started as a teacher and soon realised that there was little real world value in what she was teaching. She then applied her mathematical brain to financial planning and then led her into instructional design and course creation.
She was overlooked for a promotion whilst on maternity leave and this inspired her to start her own business helping entrepreneurs to gain additional revenue by developing courses which get results.
Cindy gives a wealth of rich learnings for those with an online course or are debating to do an online course. One not to miss.
There were lots of great takeaways in the episode, so grab that pen and notepad, and enjoy!
- The importance of finding the right mastermind when you start your business
- Do what you are passionate about and have skills to do
- How to determine if your idea is the right one to create a course for
- What you should expect to pay for creating an online course
- Why having your content is a great place to start
- Why focusing on getting a result is so important in course creation
- How to get referrals in your business
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Connect With Cindy Nicholson
121 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 40 mins duration .