Manage episode 230917254 series 2097618
Jürgen Strauss spent 27 years in Corporate travelling the world and running remote teams. Then finally the travel and values of the business he worked for influenced him to reconsider and take a voluntary redundancy.
Now Jürgen helps business coaches to improve their marketing to get more clients. Jürgen gives some great marketing tips in this podcast. One not to miss
There were lots of great takeaways in the episode, so grab that pen and notepad, and enjoy!
- How to identify, create and use an ideal client profile
- The power of finding the right mastermind
- Why you need to test and measure and run marketing experiments
- How marketing is through the line and what to do to make customers sticky
- How to create a winning culture in a remote team
- How to start a podcast
- Running your business in seasons and matching this to your cash flow
- How to get the most out of referrals
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- WP Elevation
- Fiona Elsey Cancer Research Institute
- Children’s Medical Research Institute
- Bonjoro (check out Matt Barnett’s interview for the Corporate Escapees podcast)
- Local Business Leaders podcast
- Podcast Talent Coach
- The Marketing Book Podcast
- All Selling Aside podcast
Connect With Jürgen Strauss
121 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 40 mins duration .