Manage episode 207604249 series 1422030
Scott Goodson is the author of Uprising: How to Build a Brand and Change the World By Sparking Cultural Movements, the founder of creative agency StrawberryFrog and the person who brought movement marketing to the world. His groundbreaking work involves award-winning movement campaigns and innovative communications for some of the world’s most iconic brands. Today he talks about the strong appeal of purpose, empathy-based marketing, the immeasurable power of movements, why advertising has become obsolete, a response to corporate culture, why being an anthropologist will help your business, authenticity vs greenwashing, and the strange power of confidence.
On today’s podcast:
- The strong appeal of purpose
- Building strategies from empathy
- What sparks movements
- Why advertising has become obsolete
- Movement marketing vs corporate culture
- Being an anthropologist will benefit your business
- Authenticity vs greenwashing
- More optimism is needed
- Uprising Movements
- Uprising: How to Build a Brand-and Change the World-By Sparking Cultural Movements
- Uprising!!! Podcast
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.