Manage episode 198153708 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Mathieu Ropert to discuss C++ API & ABI compatibility issues and Modern CMake.
Mathieu is a french C++ expert with an eclectic background. He's worked in various fields including kernels, virtualization, web development, databases, REST microservices, build systems and package management, all those in (or about) C or C++. He is presently awaiting his next challenge in the video game industry that should come up next May in Stockholm, Sweden. Until then, Mathieu lives and works in Paris, France where he is also host of the C++ French User Group.News
- C++ in 2018
- Inspector - A drop-anywhere C++ REPL
- The 15 C++11 features you must really use in your project
- CppCon 2017: Mathieu Ropert "API & ABI Versioning..."
- CppCon 2017: Mathieu Ropert "Using Modern CMake Patterns to Enforce a Good Modular Design"
- Meeting C++ 2017: Mathieu Ropert "The need for a package manager interface"
- The Ultimate Guide to Modern CMake
- Bincrafters Blog
141 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 53 mins duration .