Archive this series
Rob and Jason are joined by Klemens Morgenstern to discuss his experimental changes in boost::dll and his proposed boost::process library.
Born in 1988 in Dresden, I have a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and Master's Degree in Microsystems & Microelectronics. Fell in Love with C++ while working with embedded systems. Klemens was working full time as a C++-Developer from 2013 until early 2016, and is now starting his own consulting company, trying to bring C++ to C-Programmers.News
- Optimization Subtleties Using C++ in Low-Latency Trading
- Herb Sutter: To store a destructor
- CppCon 2016 Playlist
- How to avoid bugs using modern C++
- Vcpkg: a tool to acquire and build C++ open source libraries on Windows
- Why a C++ package manager can't be written in C++
119 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .