Manage episode 190384121 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Isabella Muerte to talk about her recent talk at CppCon 2017 where she discussed some of her concerns with the Modules TS.
Isabella Muerte is a C++ Bruja and Build System Trash Goblin. She taught herself to program by writing a build system and immediately regretting the decision. Her first computer ran Windows Millennium Edition and her parents forbade her from upgrading to anything else for 5 years. She is still bitter about this. In her spare time, she is into open source software, tattoos, computer keyboards, and making fake cover bands like 'Rage Against the Abstract Machine'News
- A use for the poop emoji in C++
- C++ Core Guidelines: Class Hierarchies
- Partitioning with the STL
- The Coming Software Apocalypse
- Millennials Are Killing the Modules TS
- CppCon 2017: Isabella Muerte "There Will Be Build Systems: I Configure Your Milkshake" (Video currently offline due to Audio Sync issues)
163 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .