Manage episode 185078520 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Simon Brand from Codeplay Software to talk about building C++ debuggers and the hardware and C++ firmware of a custom keyboard.
Simon is a GPGPU toolchain developer at Codeplay Software in Edinburgh. He turns into a metaprogramming fiend every full moon, when he can be found bringing compilers to their knees with template errors and debating undefined behaviour on the C++ Slack channel. He co-organises the Edinburgh C++ user group and contributes to various programming standards bodies.
Outside of programming, he enjoys experimental films, homebrewing, and board games.News
- N3886: A Proposal to add a Database Access Layer to the Standard Library
- C++ London "University"
- C++17 Features and STL Fixes in VS 2017 15.3
- The reviews have begun
- minidbg - A mini x86 linux debugger for teaching purposes
- Building my first custom keyboard
- Accelerating your C++ on GPU with SYCL
- Codeplay Software
167 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .