Manage episode 181972943 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Howard Hinnant from Ripple to talk about , his date & time library (and proposal) and his work on move semantics.
Howard Hinnant is a Senior Software Engineer at Ripple and the lead author of several C++11/14 features including: move semantics, uniqueptr, chrono, conditionvariableany, sharedmutex and std::lock. He is also the lead author of two LLVM projects libc++ and libc++abi.News
- Noexcept: lightweight error handling library for C++11
- 7 Ways to Get Better at C++ During this Summer
- After 17 yrs of active development, does the Boost C++ library meet its original vision
- CppCon 2016: Howard Hinnant "A Tutorial"
- CppCon 2016: Howard Hinnant "Welcome To The Time Zone"
- A Proposal to Add Move Semantics Support to the C++ Language
162 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .