Manage episode 199105599 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Jon Kalb to discuss upcoming C++ conferences, CppChat and east const.
Jon does onsite training in C++ and chairs C++Now, CppCon, and the Boost Steering Committee.
Next month he will be speaking at the ACCU conference in Bristol, and keynoting the C++ Russia conference in Saint Petersburg.News
- Market share of the most used C/C++ IDEs in 2018
- A cake for your cherry, what should go in the C++ standard library
- Batteries not included: what should go in the C++ standard library?
- CMake 3.11: "addlibrary() and addexecutable() commands can now be called without any sources and will not complain as long as sources are added later via the target_sources()
- C++Now 2018 Registration is Open
- C++Now Accepting Student/Volunteer Applications
- C++ Community Events
- A Foolish Consistency
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 53 mins duration .