Archive this series
Rob and Jason are joined by Gor Nishanov to talk about the C++ Coroutines proposal.
Gor Nishanov is a Principal Software Design Engineer on the Microsoft C++ team. He works on design and standardization of C++ Coroutines, and on asynchronous programming models. Prior to joining C++ team, Gor was working on distributed systems in Windows Clustering team.News
- Verdigris: Qt without moc
- Trip report: Summer ISO C++ standards meeting
- A C++ review community
- Future Ruminations
- CppCon 2015: Gor Nishanov "C++ Coroutines - a negative overhead abstraction"
- CppCon 2016: Gor Nishanov "C++ Coroutines: Under the covers"
- Wandbox: Coroutines with Ranges
- Compiler Explorer: Coroutines clang demo
114 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 50 mins duration .