Manage episode 218288912 series 65142
Rob and Jason give a brief trip report of CppCon before being joined by several guests who gave Lightning Talks at CppCon 2018.Lightning Talkers
- Anastasia Kazakova
- Timur Doumler
- Phil Nash
- Staffan Tjernström
- Matthew von Arx
- Tony Wasserka
- Jens Weller
- Anny G.
- Borislav Stanimirov
- Ezra Chung (@eracpp on slack)
- Jean-Louis Leroy
- CppCon 2019 will be in Denver, Colorado from September 15 to 20th
- CppCon 2018: Bjarne Stroustrup "Concepts: The Future of Generic Programming (the future is here)"
- CppCon 2018: Mark Elendt "Patterns and Techniques Used in the Houdini 3D Graphics Application"
- CppCon 2018: Kate Gregory "Simplicity: Not Just For Beginners"
- CppCon 2018: Herb Sutter "Thoughts on a more powerful and simpler C++ (5 of N)"
- CppCon 2018: Chandler Carruth "Spectre: Secrets, Side-Channels, Sandboxes, and Security"
175 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .