Manage episode 206146290 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Ben Craig to discuss his proposal for a freestanding C++ Library.
Ben is a Principal Software Engineer at National Instruments, primarily developing device drivers for various operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac, OpenRTOS, vxWorks, ETS Pharlap), and occasionally tinkering with the firmware side of things. Ben is an occasional contributor to libc++ and Apache Thrift.News
- Convert Macro to Constexpr in VS 2017
- CppCon 2018 Registration is Open
- How to Adopt Modern C++17 into your C++ Code
- 7++ Reasons to Move Your C++ Code into Visual Studio 2017
- Effective C++/WinRT for UWP and Win32
- C++ Insights
- P0709 Zero overhead deterministic exceptions
155 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 53 mins duration .