Manage episode 184177721 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Krister Walfridsson to talk about some of his contributions to GCC.
Krister got introduced to low-level programming by the C64/Amiga demo scene in the 80s. This led to an interest in operating systems and compilers, and he has been involved in the NetBSD and GCC projects for more than 20 years. His career has been split between OS-level development on embedded platforms and compiler development, and he most enjoys working with "strange" custom-made architectuNews
- Metaclasses: Thoughts on generative C++
- 6 Reasons Why We Distribute C++ Libraries as Source Code
- Undefined Behavior in 2017
- Why volatile is hard to specify and implement
- Branch prediction
- Designing a CPU in VHDL, Part 1: Rationale, tools, methods
162 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .