Manage episode 185430113 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Jens Weller to talk about the upcoming Meeting C++ conference, the /r/cpp_review community and more.
Jens Weller is the organizer and founder of Meeting C++. Doing C++ since 1998, he is an active member of the C++ Community. From being a moderator at c-plusplus.de and organizer of his own C++ User Group since 2011 in Düsseldorf, his roots are in the C++ Community. Today his main work is running the Meeting C++ Platform (conference, website, social media and recruiting). His main role has become being a C++ evangelist, as this he speaks and travels to other conferences and user groups around the world.News
- Aqua Math - Android game developed in C++ with Cocos2d-x
- LLVM on Windows now supports PDB Debug Info
- Ranges, Coroutines, and React: Early Musings on the Future of Async in c++
- An Intro to Compilers
- Meeting C++
- Meeting C++ 2017 Conference
- Meeting Embedded
- Ultimate List of Developer Podcasts
163 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .