Manage episode 195692666 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Matt Godbolt to talk about the Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities and how they affect C++ Programmers.
- More C++ Idioms
- C++ Tips of the Week (Abseil)
- Retpoline: a software construct for preventing branch-target-injection
- GCC 8.0 supports std::filesystem now
- Compiler Explorer
- CppCon 2017: Matt Godbolt "What Has My Compiler Done for Me Lately? Unbolting the Compiler's Lid"
- GOTO 2014: Matt Godbolt "x86 Internals for Fun & Profit"
- Patreon: Matt Godbolt is creating Compiler Explorer
- Finding a CPU Design Bug in the Xbox 360
- Meltdown and Spectre
- Vulnerability Note VU#584653
134 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 53 mins duration .