Manage episode 200867693 series 65142
Rob and Jason discuss catch up on two weeks' worth of C++ news on a very special Pi day episode.News
- WG21 pre-Jacksonville telecon
- Results summary: C++ Foundation Developer Survey
- ClangFormat Support in Visual Studio 2017
- C++ Code Analysis Improvements for Visual Studio 2017
- Linux C++ Workload improvements to the Project System, Console Window, rsync and Attach to Process
- LLVM 6.0 Release
- Profiling: Optimisation
- Simplify code with 'if constexpr' in C++17
- Lvalues, rvalues, glvalues, prvalues, xvalues, help!
- Tip of the Week #55: Name Counting and unique_ptr
162 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .