Archive this series
Rob and Jason are joined by Tony Van Eerd to talk about his recent award winning C++Now talk on Postmodern C++ and his views on lock-free programming.
Tony Van Eerd has been coding for well over 25 years, and hopefully coding well for some of that. Mostly in graphics/video/film/broadcast (at Inscriber & Adobe), writing low level pixel++, high level UI, threading, and everything else. He now enables painting with light at Christie Digital. He is on the C++ Committee. He is a Ninja and a Jedi.News
- C++ News Sources:
- Announcing C++Now 2018
- C++Now 2017 Playlist
- C++ Coding Guidelines (Howard Hinnant)
- Why I Put const On The Right
- Speakers announced for pacific++
- Christie Digital
- Christie Digital Projection Mapping Videos
- C++Now 2017: Tony Van Eerd "Postmodern C++"
118 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 51 mins duration .