Manage episode 215093478 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Eberhard Gräther to discuss his work on Sourcetrail, a cross-platform source explorer for C++ code.
Eberhard Gräther is software developer, user experience designer and founder at Coati Software. He started programming C++ during his undergraduate CS degree at Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, majoring in game development. During multiple internships in the Google Chrome Team he worked on tools for rendering performance analysis. He then specialized in Human Computer Interaction and developer tooling during a Master's degree, where he started working on Sourcetrail, a cross-platform source explorer for faster understanding of unfamiliar source code.News
- Interactive Websites: Using Boost.Beast WebSockets and Networking TS
- New Educational Video Series: How to CMake Good
- Using MSVC in a Docker Container for your C++ projects
- Win a free ticket to C++ on Sea!
- Sourcetrail 2018.3
- C++Now 2018: Eberhard Gräther "The Untapped Potential of Software Visualization"
168 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .