Archive this series
Rob and Jason are joined by Felix Petriconi to talk about his contributions to the stlab Concurrency library and the future of C++ futures.
Felix Petriconi is working as professional programmer since 1993 after he had finished his study of electrical engineering. He started his career as teacher for intellectually gifted children, freelance programmer among others in telecommunication and automotive projects. Since 2003 he is employed as programmer and development manager at the MeVis Medical Solutions AG in Bremen, Germany. He is part of a team that develops and maintains radiological medical devices. His focus is on C++ development, training of modern C++, and application performance tuning. He is a regular speaker at the C++ user group in Bremen and a member of the ACCU’s conference committee.News
- CppCon 2017 Keynote Speakers
- ACCU: Kotlin for C++ Developers
- Beast v52 released, 3 weeks until Boost review
- stlab concurrency
- stlab GitHub
- ACCU 2017 'The Art of Writing Reasonable Concurrent Code'
- ACCU 2016 'Leaving The Dark Side - Developing a C++ Based Medical Device'
114 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 50 mins duration .