Manage episode 196804773 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Arno Schödl to talk about the work he does at think-cell with C++ and their custom range library.
Arno Schödl, Ph.D. is the Co-Founder and Technical Director of think-cell Software GmbH, Berlin. think-cell is the de facto standard when it comes to professional presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint. Arno is responsible for the design, architecture and development of all our software products. He oversees think-cell’s R&D team, Quality Assurance and Customer Care. Before founding think-cell, Arno worked at Microsoft Research and McKinsey & Company. Arno studied computer science and management and holds a Ph.D. from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a specialization on Computer Graphics.News
- Pacific++ 2017: Sarah Smith "Postcards from the Cross-platform Frontier"
- Outcome v2 Boost peer review begins
- CppCMS C++ Web Framework version 1.2.0 released under MIT license
- Spectre mitigations in MSVC
- think-cell range library
- think-cell Talks and Publications
- think-cell Funds the Working Group for Programming Languages of the German Institute for Standardization (DIN)
- think-cell Sponsors the Standard C++ Foundation
- think-cell C++ Jobs
- Work Life at think-cell
139 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 53 mins duration .