Manage episode 185979090 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Olivier Giroux from NVidia to talk about programming for the Volta GPU.
Olivier Giroux has worked on eight GPU and four SM architecture generations released by NVIDIA. Lately, he works to clarify the forms and semantics of valid GPU programs, present and future. He was the programming model lead for the new NVIDIA Volta architecture. He is a member of WG21, the ISO C++ committee, and is a passionate contributor to C++'s forward progress guarantees and memory model.News
- Visual C++ for Linux Development with Cmake
- Sourcetrail 2017.3 released - cross platform source explorer
- Call for CppCon Lightning Talks and Open Content
- C++17 STL Cookbook Book Review
- CppCon: Designing C++ Hardware
- Inside Volta: The World’s Most Advanced Data Center GPU
- Inside Volta Slidedeck
- NVidia Dev Blog
163 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .