Manage episode 279618258 series 1176647
Imagine what your day would be like if you went from one activity and responsibility to the next without cringing, yelling, hyperventilating (because you're late), and yawning.
I'm certain you would want to repeat that moment over and over again. But it's hard to do what we want to change the habits and actions if we are constantly distracted by our own chaos.
Some say it's chasing the squirrels, not being able to focus. Reminds me too much of my grand-dog, Bentley. We go on walks together and when he sees a squirrel, I have to brace for the possibility of dog-skiing.
However, there's truth in what we do. You are looking for the magic wand or magic pill to give you what you've wanted for your health for a while now. But like anything, good things come with time.
Yet time does not bear impatience. It calls for peace. Let there be peace!The K.I.S.S. ~ Let there be peace!
'Tis the season!
There really is not any reason to accept the terms of chaos and disaster just because. You can implement the changes you need to make in order to sustain the transformation you so desire.
BUT... it comes with a great responsibility to yourself.
- Breathe more than fuss. Complaining gets you nowhere fast. In fact, it slows you down and just frustrates you more. When you are uptight and have too much to do, breathe. Do what's right in front of you. Don't fuss over what has already happened or what's to come. Breathe presence.
- Rest more than fret (worry). Sleep is important, and hopefully, you are catching the zzzz's you need. However, you can't leave out rest. Your day can easily be consumed with worry between kids, the hubby, house duties, dinner, in-laws, and don't forget the laundry and dishes. So take time for YOU! Rest your mind and your body from unnecessary tension or worry.
- Forgive more than blame. Health is a life-long gift to yourself. Or it can be a curse if you choose differently. So if you fall off your plan, don't get in your exercise regimen, or celebrate for an extra meal or day, forgive and stop casting blame on yourself. This is by no means a pass not to do what's best for you. Forgive and move forward.
A healthy lifestyle is not about always the NOs and the CAN'Ts. It is knowing what your mind, body, and spirit need to perform at its optimum."Train for life. Love your journey!"
#WellnessWednesday #CreateYourNow #HealthAndWellness
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Please stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as to who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. Create Your Now Archive 7 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
10. NEW Website! Please check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
12. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Ben Mack on Pexels.com
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.