Manage episode 280451821 series 1176647
Just think -- Wouldn't it be nice to live with anticipation every day when it comes to your marriage?
Most of us are too busy thinking about all the mundane activities and responsibilities to leave time for our spouses. We are caught up being the Uber driver for our children, then chef for the evening. And you can't forget the bills and laundry.
Somehow all of this is supposed to add up to a wonderful marriage.
Have you ever watched "It's a Wonderful Life"? Some would argue that it's not so wonderful.
And to a degree that's true. But what we tend to misplace is where our hearts show up every day.
Marriage is not a one-day event. Even the wedding takes days, weeks, and months to plan.
But what if you lived your life with the intention that you only had that day? How would that change your marriage?
If you had a heart to heart with yourself, you would admit that there was some stuff that should have been taken care of before hitting the pillow. But it's easy to put off what matters.
And this is so unfair to you and your spouse!
Marriage is made every day.
What you do daily matters. So what if you could commit yourself and show up for your marriage every day?
Well, why not find out this year. Recommit to your marriage daily!The K.I.S.S. ~ REcommit to your marriage daily!
This commitment should not be taken lightly. If you want to build a strong foundation in your marriage, you must be willing to commit daily.
So buckle up! You're in for the ride of a lifetime.
- Curiosity grows the heart. If you are learning, you are growing. And that growth stimulates connection and attraction. Who doesn't want to be more connected and attracted to their spouse? So learn something new about your spouse daily. It may be the littlest thing. But nothing is too small when it comes to loving your spouse.
- Compliments build trust. Don't be so good at pointing out what is bad or less than. Be quick to give compliments that build rapport and trust. Now, the compliments must be sincere. No pretending and saying anything. It must come from the heart or it will do more destruction than good.
- Communication bridges the gap. You know the saying, actions speak louder than words. Where your actions don't speak well enough of your feelings and intentions, your words must become the mediator. In marriage, too many assumptions are made. This is what gets you into trouble with your spouse. Communicate on all levels in your marriage (i.e., body language, tone of voice, facial expressions, vocabulary, etc.). Silence cannot sustain your marriage. Bridge the gap! Communicate!
Now I don't know where you are in preparation for Christmas and the holidays. But don't wait to make New Year's resolutions. Start working on your marriage today!
And then as you ring in the New Year, build consistency. Marriage is made every day!"Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#RelationshipBuilders #CreateYourNow #LoveAndMarriage
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Please stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as to who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, Entrepreneur, LifeHack, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. Create Your Now Archive 7 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
10. NEW Website! Please check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
12. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Daria Obymaha on Pexels.com
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.