Manage episode 280521863 series 1176647
Why is it that when we try to control everything, that's the beginning of everything falling apart? Life is too crazy and too busy. Peace seems to be far from the heart. The hope of escaping the hustle and bustle is beginning to fade.
- Christmas decorating
- Christmas shopping
- Dirty house
- Selfish nature
- Your sweet tooth
- Failing marriage
- Struggle with portion control
- Broken-down vehicle
- Bank account
It would be nice if you could plan your days and mute the stuff you did not want to deal with.
But life is not that way.The K.I.S.S. ~ Settle my soul!
When life is getting away from you, don't fret about what you can't control. Use this time to press pause and connect with God.
As much as you want to know what to do next, sometimes the best thing to do is throw your hands up in the air and worship.
It's during this time when you can relinquish your worries and let the clouds of busyness fade away.
Restore your peace of mind beyond your boundaries. Because in all honesty, you can't do life better than God can. So look to Him for what's next. Look to Him for how to wait. Look to Him for peace that passes all understanding.
Sitting in the dark parking lot with the cold drizzle of rain falling, I went to start my truck only to hear nothing but a double click. The last thing to go through my mind was, "Thank you, Lord."
Oh, no! I was not happy. I tried to quickly think about what might be the issue as my daughter dialed my son to come and pick us up. So much for getting a few more things off my to-do list. It just grew.
The problem though wasn't just in that moment. It continued into the evening with more mishaps; the purchase of printer toner that actually was used. Even the printer detected it with an error message.
Are you serious, Lord? Why me?
My cry was, "Settle my soul."
Whether you are flustered with what is not working or your day is just plain lousy, know that peace will not come under your control.
Surrender it all. Mary did when she gave birth to God's son.
What would happen if you surrendered it all?"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." ~ Psalm 46:1 "Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#SweetSpirit #CreateYourNow #SoulfulSunday
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Please stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as to who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, Entrepreneur, LifeHack, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. Create Your Now Archive 7 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
10. NEW Website! Please check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
12. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Tobias Bjørkli on Pexels.com
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.