Manage episode 282487066 series 1176647
Marriage is complicated just for the fact that it's between two people. When two people come together, there tend to be more differences than similarities.
But that doesn't mean that all marriages are doomed. There are many thriving marriages that have nothing to do with similarities or differences.
It's more about how a spouse loves his/her mate and then how it's received.
That is exactly where the problem sets in. You want your spouse to love you one way, but your spouse does it another way.
What would happen if you allowed your husband/wife to love you the way he/she knows?The K.I.S.S. ~ Let love flow!
Let love flow."Let your spouse love you the way he/she knows how." ~ Kristianne Wargo
Now at first glance that might seem impossible. But remember, nothing is impossible.
As partners, we definitely need to learn how to get out of each others' ways. We have to stop being a dictator of love and let love flow.
- Accept your partner without bias expectations. Don't set your partner up for failure. You do not control your spouse. You control you. But you have to be cautious of placing what you want onto your partner. Your partner is an individual. So treat him/her as an individual. Let him/her shine.
- Love your spouse from a full cup. This simply means that you need to love yourself so you can love your spouse. Plus, you need to make sure you fill yourself up so you have what you need to give to your spouse.
- Let curiosity continue to grow your relationship. Get to know who you are married to. Ask questions. Be inquisitive. Then, in turn, your spouse will become more curious with you.
This is how you all grow as a couple. Nothing gets bored and your love will build stronger roots and blossom even in the most difficult of times.
So how do you know your spouse is loving you?"Let your spouse love you the way he/she knows how." ~ Kristianne Wargo "Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#RelationshipBuilders #CreateYourNow #LoveAndMarriage
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Please stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as to who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, Entrepreneur, LifeHack, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. Create Your Now Archive 7 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
10. NEW Website! Please check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
12. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Gabriel Bastelli on Pexels.com
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.