Manage episode 241343183 series 1176647
There are days you feel like a failure. No matter how crazy life becomes, find big meaning in small rituals. It's the little things that count.
Our schedules can lead us astray. We can find ourselves bound by what's expected while living the busy highlife.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://bit.ly/WomenofIMPACT
Why do I do this to myself? I know better.
This is the circle of life that haunts those of us demanding perfection of ourselves and riding the fast train.
One thing I've learned over the years (especially now that the body seems to be aging differently than when I was in my 20s and 30s) --- You have only one body. The requirement of what's needed for your body to continue to thrive is wrapped up in the small things.
Find big meaning in small rituals.
You don't have to out work your family and friends. You need to work out your body with intentionality.
When it comes to nutrition, it's not about eating your way to healthy living. It comes to making wise choices on a daily basis, meal by meal.
And we can't forget about sleep. There is no way you ever can get caught up on your sleep. So schedule your bedtime. Don't make it a third party decision when you've reached the point of no return.
Find big meaning in small rituals and live daily for your well-being.The K.I.S.S. ~ Live DAILY for your well-being!
How does the saying go? The best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.
You can't rush a masterpiece. Because when you do, you end up with a bigger mess.
Slow down. Find big meaning in small rituals.
Healthy living is about making it a lifestyle! It's not always sprinting to the finish line. You must decide what you really want, drop the excuses, and then put it into action.
Transformation takes DAILY effort. It's not about how many weeks you want to lose weight. It's not about determining what foods you will fuel your body with. It's not about a specific workout. It's having DAILY DIRECTION and staying the course.
- DECIDE what you need to work on in regards to your health. You must have an idea of where you want to go. You just don't jump in the car and start driving and seeing where you'll end up. Your health needs direction. You need a GPS system and that starts with where you want to go.
- Intentionally PLAN your next step. The next step won't happen unless you decide and commit to what you need to be doing. And not taking such BOLD "be all, end all" goals. Remember, peace of mind is doing what you do best at the time you're doing it.
- Take A.I.M. (Action ignites motivation.) Nothing feels better than seeing yourself take action, feeling your body change, and soon winning your long-term goal for healthy living.
What do you really want out of your life? How do you want to live? What type of lifestyle do you desire?
Give yourself space to find big meaning in small rituals.
- Drinking 16 oz of lemon water first thing when you wake up in the morning.
- Intentionally moving for 30 minutes daily.
- Eating two vegetables with every meal.
- Stretching once a day while watching the evening news.
- Deep breathing 3x a day.
- Smile at 3 strangers every day.
It's the little things that count!"Go build your mountain of greatness with all the little things."
#WellnessWednesday #CreateYourNow #HealthAndWellness
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Austin Neill on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.