Manage episode 241616090 series 1176647
Life doesn't always give you what you want. So when you are in a season you don't like or appreciate, learn how to serve well when you're planted in the weeds.
But this is super challenging! It's like climbing a steep mountain with no gear.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://bit.ly/WomenofIMPACT
You are left hanging and dangling off cliffs. As you look down, your heart sinks in your stomach.
Yet life goes on. Responsibilities demand attention and action. Day to day breathing becomes laboring.
Why won't God let me be great?
You are not alone. I struggle with this too. You know God has destined you for greatness. But today, you sit in a mess. You can't explain things. In fact, God seems distant.
Where are you, God?
God never leaves you nor forsakes you. It's easy for us to latch onto God when everything in life is going well, when life is good.
But what about when you're planted in the weeds, the mess of life?
How do you serve well when you're planted in the weeds?The K.I.S.S. ~ Serve well even in the weeds!
We will never fully understand why certain things happen in life. Why we end up in seasons that seem unfair and uncalled for.
If God is great, why can't life be great too?
Going along that line of thinking, we will never get what we think we deserve. We will always see our circumstances in the worse light.
Instead of focusing on what you don't have, celebrate what you do have; the blessings in the mess.
Believe it or not, you can find blessings amongst the messes.
"No matter where the road leads, the miles still have meaning." ~ Kristianne Wargo
You matter! Not your circumstances. God can clear the weeds. It's up to you to do the work right where you are.
- That might be learning to be content with a job you hate for a season.
- That might be accepting the season of bedrest for the safety of you and your unborn child.
- That might be wrestling with piles of laundry and dirty dishes while waiting for the right opportunity to come along.
- That might be loving more even when you feel unlovable.
- That might be giving when you have nothing to give.
God doesn't require anything of you but your heart. He is always for you. He covers you in His love. He places a hedge of protection around you.
The weeds of life will not consume your world if you keep your eyes on God. If God's eye is on the sparrow, you know He watching you!
"No matter where the road leads, the miles still have meaning. One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!" ~ Kristianne Wargo"God's got you!"
#SweetSpirit #CreateYourNow #SoulfulSunday
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by boram kim on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.