Manage episode 241667026 series 1176647
Finding balance while working under pressure is a daily feat. How can you live an extraordinary life when life demands more than you can give?
Unfortunately, this is all too familiar for many of us. We continue to strive for more and more in order to get ahead, reach our goals, and live out our dreams.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://bit.ly/WomenofIMPACT
This kind of living puts us in a vulnerable state; always in the fight, fright, or freeze mode. It's the extreme pressure that sets our mind and body in a panic-type state.
And this state seems to be more "normal" today than abnormal. Busyness claims our calendar. Our mind is shaped by pressure living; it's like pressure cooking for 16-18 hours a day. And that's not an exaggeration.
Balance is not about doing everything all the time. Balance comes from setting boundaries that support your season of life. It's the harmonious function of the mind, body, and spirit.
When life demands more than you can give at times, it's important to learn how to work well under pressure. But understand, that doesn't give you permission to make this the norm all the time.
When life squeezes you too tight and the pressure to perform well is expected, you can rise to the occasion with a strong foundational mindset.
When life demands more than you can give, build a strong foundational mindset.The K.I.S.S. ~ Build a strong foundational mindset!
What happens in your head counts! What you think about you bring about. How you think is how you perform. How far you go is where you aim to go.
- Focus on what works for you. Instead of falling into the trap of seeing all of life's demands as a threat, treat it as a challenge. You got this. It's all about ONE step. And you're great at walking.
- Tweak what needs improving. You may not do everything perfect, but it's not perfection. Don't overthink too much. It's progress!
- Attack what you do well. Kick fear to the backseat and take A.I.M. It's the action!
Pressures and demands can clog our success channels. Step into the challenge by preparing on a daily basis. Then when the opportunity of challenge presents itself, you are ready!
Rafael Nadal and Daniil Medvedev fought their way in the Men's Championship of the U.S. Open 2019.
In the third set for Medvedev, he had a choice: a threat of loss, or a challenge of win. What he chose was a challenge of win.
What do you choose today?
Are you going to stay right where you are, complacent and comfortable?
Or are you willing to take a leap to extraordinary and accept the challenge?
It's your call!"No matter where life leads you, remember that one step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Tobse Fritz on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.