Manage episode 241988312 series 1176647
There are days when words are not enough. Step up your game with actions.
Waiting until things fall apart might send you spinning in all different directions. Stay hunkered, doing what you know best. You are the mom!
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://bit.ly/WomenofIMPACT
It's all you can do to stay afloat. You get the kids off to school with a few encouraging words. Only then to find yourself grasping for more encouraging words eight hours later in the pick up line.
Children are exhausting.
You don't know if you are coming or if they are going. There are too many moving parts.
So let's slow down for just a moment. You get to set the pace for the day.
Yesterday, I was off and running like a corporate mom. I had the morning of CEO duties at home; peanut butter sandwiches, breakfast ready, trash at the curb, and me dressed for the conference day.
After dropping the boys off at school, I joined morning traffic to travel 30 minutes to my destination.
When the day ended, I began to return home with two stops -- the dry cleaners and the grocery store for some odd 'n ends for dinner.
I rushed into the house just before six o'clock loaded down with 5 bags of groceries, clothes in plastic wrap from the dry cleaners, and my purse ripping my hair out as it slipped off my shoulder.
No one was there to greet me. Just an empty kitchen waiting for me to begin the banging of pots 'n pans.
Tonight I had planned an easy dinner -- spaghetti with green beans and fresh french bread. The water was filled in the pot as the clicking sound of the gas burner was turned on. The oven readied for the soon to be buttered bread.
During that whole time, not many words were shared. All of the work took action!
Life is that most of the time. When words are not enough, take A.I.M.The K.I.S.S. ~ Take A.I.M.!
Action ignites motivation. Action keeps you moving forward.
Words are great to solidify the goal at hand. But you have to be willing to put the punch in your every day.
What do you need to do today that requires you to take A.I.M.?
- ACT - What do you need to act upon? What needs your attention? Combine words with actions!
- IGNITE - Keep the flame alive. What is your purpose of the day? What is your purpose in the moment?
- MOTIVATE - The more you take A.I.M., the greater the heart and mind motivation. You want to connect the mind and the heart. That keeps you going when you are exhausted and just doing the do.
The moments you have with your children are fleeting. Be intentional with your time and make the most of it.
Time is only on your side when you intentionally use the minutes to engage in your day.
This is the day to take A.I.M.!"Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#ConfessionsOfAnUpsetMama #CreateYourNow #TodaysParent
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Bruno Nascimento on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.